Our product is 100% safe and contains 0.00% chemicals – and certainly no toxic chemicals of any kind.
Our manufacturing process does not create toxic Gold ions or Gold chloride – so you will not be consuming a known neurotoxin.
Our product does not contain 0.1% metal as toxic metals such as Mercury, Lead, Cadmium or Arsenic – so you will not be consuming any toxic metals.
Our product is made by a biochemist who knows the chemistry, the biochemistry and manages production / quality control.
The Gold nano-particles in our product are indeed 99.99+% pure and bio-available (no hint of blue color). It is a true colloidal Gold, a true 100 ppm of 100% bioavailable Gold nanoparticles – colloidally suspended in pure water.